Wednesday, February 25, 2009

UNDR.FNDED 63




UNDR.FNDED
Copyright UNDR.FNDED


+63, the country telephone code for the Philippines. These two numbers have faded well on my phone's key pad.

The Philippines is where I was born and where I lived for the first 8 years of my life. The memories of the life in the Philippines will always be in my mind and in my heart as though they were yesterday. The Philippines loves a special place in my heart, as most of my relatives still reside there.

It was a place mix of rich and poor, those that have and those that have nothing.
One promise that I have made to myself, is that someday when I have enough money, that I will go back to the Philippines and help as many poor families as I can. Because I feel that this is the only way I could truly be successful in life.

0 comments: